Monday, 5 August 2013

Home Learning

Welcome back to Term 3, I hope you all had a fantastic break. 

Term 3 is all about the launch of our new home learning programme. Students have been given term home learning plans which are stuck into their homework books. There will no longer be a weekly grid. You will notice a reading and maths log that is also stuck into your child's homework book. Please date and sign these daily, so I know your child is completing their reading and maths. Spelling notebooks will continue to come home every Monday and will need to be back at school on Friday. If you have any queries about the home learning there is information about the programme in the August newsletter on the link below. Please don't hesitate to ask me any questions, I am happy to help.

Have a super week. 
http://www.stmartins.school.nz/wp-content/uploads/StM-Newsletter-1-August-2013.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment